- IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA is in the process of establishing or already has a contractual relationship with its suppliers and consultants (below the “Supplier”)
- in accordance with the current legislation on personal data protection:
- the Data Controller is the natural or legal person responsible for decisions regarding the purposes and methods of the processing of the personal data and the instruments used, also with respect to security. With regard to the personal data of the employees of the Supplier used by IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA in managing its business dealings with the Supplier, the Data Controller for that data is IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA;
- the “data subject” means the natural person that the personal data belongs to, which cannot therefore be a legal person;
- the Data Controller is required to inform the data subject and the person from whom the personal data are collected in advance about the processing of that data;
- in the case of relationships between legal persons, as is currently the case between IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA and the Supplier, the notice to any data subjects involved in the related processing – when they provide work or professional or consultancy services to the Supplier and whose data can in any case be communicated, known and/or processed by the Data Controller in the execution and performance of the main relationship – is issued by the Controller through the Supplier;
- the Supplier undertakes to ensure that the data subject is fully aware of the essential elements of this notice
- In consideration of the above, IBSA INSTITUT BIOCHIMIQUE SA, with registered office in Via Pian Scairolo 49, 6912 Pazzallo,Switzerland as the Data Controller, hereby notifies the data subjects about the purposes and methods of processing of the personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, as well as the nature of their provision.